Sexy text messages to send to your lovers and fans
Sexting is the jack of all trades of relationships. Want to turn up the heat to surprise your partner? Send a sext. You want to spice things up to try to revive your dying relationship? Send a sext. You’re in a long distance relationship and need to keep the flame alive? Send a sext. You are an adult content creator or cam girl and need to bond with your fans to keep the income coming? Send a sext.
In short, sending sexy texts feels fun, exciting, helps build your connection, and can even be empowering. We, as humans, are sexual beings who enjoy sexuality and pleasure. Sending dirty texts is like talking about pleasure with the person you want. More than 80% of adults use their phones for sexy texting, and what makes sending naughty texts so popular is that it allows you to explore and try sexual ideas together with whoever you’re sexting. You can experiment with fantasy and play in a safe space.
However, before you hit “send” and those horny texts get delivered, there are a few things you should know to keep everything consensual, safe, and arousing.
Make it consensual
The first step before sending sexy messages is making sure that other person is okay with receiving them. You must have permission to send, receive, and keep sending and receiving. If you want to explore sexting with your significant other, make it known and show that you’re comfortable with it. You should never let anyone pressure you into sexting, and if that’s the case, consider it a huge red flag and cut them loose.
Another brief but crucial point: just because you were given permission to sext once, it doesn't imply you can continue to send sexual texts whenever you want (unless that was already discussed). Once more, always get your partner's permission before sexting and always respect their boundaries or wishes if they're busy or not interested in it at the time.
Also keep in mind that, just like with any form of physical intercourse, you have the right to withdraw your consent for sexting at any moment, even if you gave it initially.
The easiest approach to avoid this is to often check in with your partner by asking them questions such as "Do you like that?" or "How do you feel when I tell you I want to do this to you?"
Currently, there are a few ways to request permission to sext: literally, all you need to do is ask, or you can embrace the notion. Start with something straightforward like "I can't stop thinking about you" to watch how they react. A little flirting can give you a hint as to whether or not they're receptive to the notion.
It's important to confirm that they are not just open to sexting generally, but also at that specific time.
Discuss your boundaries and intentions
Not only consent is important, but also boundaries. It’s a good idea to discuss, prior to getting frisky, what will happen with the sexual text messages. Will they delete them right after receiving them or will they remain on their phone? Do they feel at ease getting nudes as well as texts? How about voice messages? All of those are points to touch base on.
Moreover, make sure you and your partner understand what the sexts mean in full before starting the process. Are you looking for more than simply some flirtatious fun?
Sexting involves some level of intimacy, so you should consider only sexting with those that you can really trust. It will be easier to keep everything enjoyable and consensual if everyone is honest about what the interaction implies. In other words, let them know if you're solely interested in something casual.
Take it slow
The key to successful sexting is the build-up, so start the discussion with a hint that you're ready to play without divulging too much. For instance, sending a selfie of your cleavage with the simple word "Hey you" can catch their attention while also making it obvious what your goals are on what this thread might develop into if the recipient chooses to respond.
Sexting is no different than having sex: go five times slower than you expect. Treat your sexts the same way you would a date since you wouldn't want to leap right into sex without warming up. Starting your sext conversation with the text "I keep thinking about how hot the other night was," and then elaborating on it.
Embrace your role
You must keep in mind that you are in charge and acting a part when you start sexting. Your function is that of a flirtatious partner who is eager to get into an odd situation. You can create a fantasy for your spouse and stimulate them to the point of fulfillment with words, images, and voice messages.
Take care of your visuals
When shooting pictures and making sexy videos while sexting, angles are crucial. The experience can be made or broken by the graphics, which are the mainstay of erotic texting. Take pictures only from angles that highlight the body's erogenous regions, such as the mouth, neck, bust, thighs, abdomen, booty, feet, and pelvic region.
You decide how provocative you want to make the pictures. An excellent example is taking pictures where the camera is positioned from above and looks down into your bust. To make it seem as though your booty is in his face, take photographs of it from the bottom up.
Learn the emoji sex code
Sometimes, you might not have to use words at all. I mean, why would you, when you have emojis?
Using emojis that are known to serve as sexual innuendos can assist set intentions. The penis is frequently symbolized by an eggplant or a banana. The booty is represented by a peach. A pussycat allusion to the vagina. The tongue-out emoji denotes desire, and the droplets represent ejaculate or wetness. If you're sexting in public, being aware of the emoji sex code can help you maintain a code of conduct.
Use your personal experiences for inspo
Need some inspiration on what sexy texts to send? The best sext you can come up with is one that has its origin in a hot moment from a former sex session. For example, “I love the way you were kissing my neck last night” would accomplish this. You can take it from there and continue with other texts such as “I can’t wait to be naked with you in my bed”. In order to create the illusion and increase sexual tension, you can also talk about what you want in the moment, those things you’re craving to do to your partner.
Aside from drawing from your own personal experiences, don’t be afraid to open up about your sexual fantasies as well. When you have the person right in front of you, it might be harder to open up about your kinks and things that you like to do in bed, since it’s something very personal. Therefore, sexting is the greatest way to discuss the things you attempt to do to your significant other in bed, since there is no pressure of someone staring back at you. Get loose and act out your desires.
Asking your spouse questions while sexting is completely OK. After all, it is a sexual dialogue, and the best way to find out what your lover is thinking or wants, is asking them directly. You can use questions to help you create a detailed mental picture of their desires. To get you started, you can ask something like “What do you dream about? What part of me do you want to see? How would you want me to interact with you? How do you want me to make you feel?”
Go for voice messages too
Sexting doesn’t have to be only messages and images. You can also incorporate voice recordings into your routine. Just try to make it sound as natural as possible; forced sexy voice messages end up being more humorous than they are helpful in arousing anyone. Sometimes though, all you need are sounds of you playing with yourself to get your lover off. Close your eyes and imagine them doing to you all the sexual things you love: those sounds you make, are the ones you should record and send them. But remember, always with confidence!
GIFs and memes are fair game to. Don’t underestimate the power of a good sexual meme or GIFs that aligns your horny thinking. Add GIFs and memes to the sexts you’ve already written. They will enrich the conversation with new information and relieve you of the burden of being creative.
Always double-check before pressing “send”
You've heard the tales of sexts that were unintentionally sent to parents when they weren't supposed to get them. If you don’t want this to happen to you: always, I repeat, ALWAYS double-check who you're texting with and disable any automatic downloads. The last thing you want is for your images to unintentionally be saved or, even worse, posted to the computer's "family photos" folder.
When you're ready to engage in sexting, there are several alternatives to sending images. You can use emojis with hidden meanings, downloading erotic GIF keyboards, and using descriptive language to tell your partner all the intimate facts.
Sexting's driving principle is talking improperly. The language you employ in your messaging creates a picture of the fantasy that is taking place. You can talk about your attire. You can ask the other person for explicit pictures so you can praise their body and threaten to do sexy things to them. You can talk about how his sexting is making your body feel. As your spouse fantasizes about you, your words might also convey instructions on how you want them to treat themselves. You are paving the path for their erection. Make it matter.
Examples of sexy messages to send
Whatever your reason is for wanting to keep things frisky, here are some sexy text messages you can send to the person on the other side of the screen.
- I’m wearing that red thing you like.
- Thinking about that night in the Airbnb in the mountains with you.
- I have trouble concentrating at work since I keep thinking of you last night.
- I was thinking about you when I was in the shower this morning.
- I think I left my undies at your place. Have you seen them?
- I’m wearing your shirt today; it smells like you.
- I’m wearing something a bit skimpy today. Feeling naughty…
- I have a surprise waiting for you tonight.
- I made my bed this morning; can’t wait to mess it up with you.
- I had a dirty dream last night… You were in it.
- Thinking about what I want to do to you later.
- I didn’t get you a present, so I’ll have to do something else instead.
- Thinking about your hands on my skin.
- My bed feels lonely without you. How can we fix that?
- I could tell you all the things I want to do with you, but I would rather show you tonight.
- I can’t wait to get my hands on you.
- I was just daydreaming about our first night together.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in bed?
- What things do you want to do to me when I get there?
- What’s the first thing you will do to me when I’m there?
- I loved seeing you in those boxers/panties/jeans last night.
- Did I tell you what I call my tits?
- I know last night was our first together, but I think I’m already addicted to your dick.
- I’m gonna wear my fuck-me skirt for our date tonight.
- I don’t enjoy sitting at work when I could be home doing filthy things to you.
- Why can’t I be lying next to you in bed instead of working?
- I was laying on bed thinking of you… guess what I was doing.
- If you can guess the color of my underwear, I’ll give you head tonight.
- You are going to scream my name later tonight.
- I have been replaying in my head our last night together nonstop.
- Let’s make a dirty movie together.
- I want you… on top of me.
- I bet I can make you moan.
- Sometimes when I see you, it’s like I’m out of control and just want to jump on top of you.
- I slept great after I got home. We should do that more often.
- There’s something different about my body. Let’s see if you can tell what it is next time you see me…
- Name a body part, and I’ll send a photo of it.
- Let’s install a mirror in the bedroom.
- Sometimes just your kisses turn me on.
- You’re such a beast in bed, and I love it!
- Do you think I made too much noise in bed? If so, we can try a ball gag next time.
- If you guess what I’m doing now, I’ll send you a photo of it.
- I miss you in bed… and in me.
- What I need right now is sleep, food and sex, expect that I don’t really care about the first two.
- Is it too bad that I have already masturbated today and it’s not even noon?
- I can’t help but touch myself when I’m thinking of you.
- I want to see everywhere your dick will fit in my body.
- I dare you to rub the back of my throat with your cock.
- Nothing feels like your cum inside of me.
- I love the way my pussy tastes on your fingers and cock.
- Save some energy for me tonight.
- Tonight, I will do all the work in bed.
- I have made a mess in my undies and now you’ll have to clean it up… with your tongue.
- I have just figured out the perfect safe word. I guess we’ll have to try it out now.
- I’m dropping down to my knees the moment you walk in, so be prepared to brace yourself.
- Save some energy for me tonight.
- If you get here in 30 minutes, I will do that thing you always ask about.
- I just bought something from the grocery shop that you will be able to eat off my body tonight.
- 10 o’clock. My bed. Doesn’t matter whatever you wear.
- Sometimes I catch myself stroking my phone as if it was your dick.